Throughout the year Stein Hospice holds a variety of fundraisers, from dinners, to golf outings to to family events. Each of our fundraisers usually has one of the following:
- Live Auction
- Silent Auction
- Basket Raffle
- Wine Pull
- Meat Boards
We are usually in need of in-kind donations to elevate the value of our auctions/raffles. Donations can include, but are not limited too:
- A Weekend Getaway (Do you have a condo, or timeshare we could use, or know of a great place that might be willing to donate an overnight stay)?
- The Adrenaline Rush (skydiving, bungee jumping, drive a racecar, etc.)
- Lavish Experiences (dinner catered to your home, private dinners at local restaurants, unique photoshoots, private tours, sporting event tickets, concert tickets, etc.)
- Items (artwork, fine jewelry, vintage antiques, furniture, Popular Memorabilia, etc.
- Baskets (assorted baskets to raffle off with themes such as: wine, liquor, baking/cooking, games, movies, holiday, entertaining, grilling, landscaping, etc.)
- Wine – bottles of wine can be donated one at a time, or in a large bunch. We can use these for our events that have a Wine Pull!
- Meat – assorted meats are used at our events that have Meat Board Raffles. These are a big hit at events like Wings for Warriors. Meats can include: steaks, pork chops, hams, turkeys, bacon, sausage, etc.)
In all honesty, the sky is the limit. We welcome ideas and suggestions and are grateful for any and all donations given to us.
If you are interested in making a donation or have an idea for our auctions/raffles, please contact Shelby Brossia.
Office Phone: 419.625.5269 ext. 1107