Grand Prize – The Celebrations of Summer Cookout Special (Value $699)
- A 15 cu. ft. chest freezer with large storage baskets filled with $100 of fresh meat
2nd Prize – Get-Ready-for-Warm Weather Shopping Spree (Value $500)
- An Amazon Gift Card sponsored by Firelands Regional Medical Center
3rd Prize – Get that Yard and Garden in Shape (Value $500)
- A Barnes Nursery Gift Card (donated by Barnes Nursery)
4th Prize – Family Time (Value $470)
- $200 Kroger Gift Card sponsored by Evans Funeral Home in Norwalk
- $100 Gas Card sponsored by Providence Care Centers
- $50 Starbucks gift card donated by anonymous
- A Year’s Supply of Donuts: one dozen Donuts each month for one year donated by Sandusky House of Donuts
5th Prize – Escape to the Islands (Value $415)
- A 2022 Jet Express Season Pass (Port Clinton to Put-in-Bay) donated by Jet Express
The drawing will be held on Sunday, July 10th, 2022. The winners will be posted July 11th, 2022.
We Thank You
On behalf of the thousands of patients and family members and loved ones we serve each year, thank you for your continued support and dedication to Stein Hospice, an affiliate of Hospice of the Western Reserve.
Rules of Entry
- No donation is required in order to enter the drawing. A suggested donation of $1.00 per entry is requested to benefit Stein Hospice Service, Inc.
- Limit 24 entries per person.
- Open to Ohio residents only.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed to participate.
- All participants consent to their name and address being added to Stein Hospice Service, Inc.’s contact list of potential donors, and to subsequent contact requesting donations or other forms of support.
- All participants consent to their name and likeness being published by Stein Hospice Service, Inc. and shared with media outlets if they win a prize. Entries will be accepted until 2 PM on Friday, July 8, 2022.
- The drawing will occur on Sunday, July 10, 2022.
- One or more winners will be determined by drawing an entry stub or other detachable section from a receptacle containing entry stubs or detachable sections corresponding to all entries for the drawing.
- Individual winners will be notified via telephone.
- All prize winners will be required to produce their name, address, proof of age and residency, and social security number for prizes valued at $600 or more.
- Individual winners may elect to decline the prize by notifying Stein Hospice Service in writing. Individual winners of prizes will be subject to the reporting of the value of the prize awarded to the Internal Revenue Service and the receipt of an IRS Form 1099, where required pursuant to applicable law.
- In the event a winner fails to collect their prize within six (6) months of the entry date, the winner will be automatically deemed to have declined to accept the prize, and the prize will revert back to Stein Hospice Service, Inc.
- All of the net proceeds from this event will benefit Stein Hospice Service, Inc., an Ohio non-profit organization, exempt from taxation pursuant to Section 501(c)(3), and described in subsection 509(a)(1), 509(a)(2), or 509(a)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. This event constitutes a “Sweepstakes” under Federal law and is intended to comply with USPS Customer Support Ruling PS-307 (601.9.3).
- Records of this event, including the total number of participants, the records of all gross receipts, all itemized expenses (the name of each person to whom expenses are paid together with a receipt for all expenses), all prizes awarded and distributed, the value of such prizes, the name, address, and social security number of all persons who are winners of prizes of $600 or more in value, and the identity (name and address) and all amounts distributed for charitable purposes, will be maintained by Stein Hospice Service, Inc. at its principal place of business for a period of not less than three years, and will be available for inspection by the Ohio Attorney General upon request.